La Table d'Olivier Loize, gastronomic restaurant
Gourmet, sensitive and tasty cuisine
The restaurant Olivier Loize’s Table invites you in a refined decor room to taste creative author’s cuisine, mixing exotic inspirations with traditional recipes.
In love with the Loire Valley’s terroir, Chef Olivier Loize composes a sincere and generous cuisine, elaborated with local products carefully selected among the market gardeners and breeders of the region. A market cuisine, fresh products, thought in a responsible approach in harmony with the seasons and its arrivals.
A traveller accents cuisine, inspired by local flavours and spices from around the world. The result is an original menu, rich in tastes and ideas, to seduce the intreprid gourmet passing through Semblancay and in Touraine.
To end your gourmet journey, let yourself be tempted by the Chef’s delicious sweet creations, from subtle to airy desserts. A wide seasonal cheeses selection will also be offered, among which the many goat’s cheese making the fame of our region.
As for wine, Alice Loize composes a changing menu according to seasons, with a beautiful proposal of Loire Valley’s wines and French vineyards. To accompany your meal, a dozen wines by the glass are regularly offered. During the fine summer days, the Olivier Loize’s Table terrace welcomes restaurant’s guests in a privileged bucolic setting for lunch or dinner.
Olivier Loize’s Table’s distinctions :
- A plate, 2 forks and a wine cluster in Michelin’s Guide
- 2 chef’s hat in Gault&Millau 13/20
- Distinguished Logis’s Table
- Olivier Loize’s Table is settled at 2 rue du Petit Bercy 37360 Semblançay.
- The restaurant is open every evening seven days a week and for lunch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The restaurant is closed for lunch from Monday to Thursday (unless for groups of 15 persons or more).
- Restaurant timetable : 12am to 1:30pm and 7pm to 9 :30pm.
- Details at 02 47 56 62 04.